- Remains of a 400 year old (approx) church
- Fantastic countryside views
- Peaceful and not over-crowded
- Lots of spooky myths surround this church
- If you fancy exploring more of Clophill, try this walk
Old St Mary’s Church, Clophill, Bedford MK45 4BP
How to find:
Use the postcode MK45 4AD which will take you onto Clophill High Street, where I would advise parking. Walk down the High Street (on foot) passing the new St Mary’s Church on your left and head left down Old Church Path. Head up the hill and the church will eventually be on your right hand side (it is about 15 minutes walk).
Watch the video from my latest visit here.